Article 1 (Privacy Information)
“Personal information” in privacy information refers to “personal information” as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about a living individual, including the name, date of birth, and month of birth included in the information. It refers to information that can identify a specific individual by date, address, telephone number, contact information and other descriptions.
“History information and characteristic information” of privacy information refers to anything other than the “personal information” specified above, and includes the history of services you have used, products you have purchased, pages you have seen and advertisements. , search keywords searched by the user, date and time of use, method of use, usage environment, zip code, gender, occupation, age, IP address of the user, cookie information, location information, individual terminal This refers to identification information, etc.
Article 2 (Method of Collecting Privacy Information)
We ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, driver’s license number, etc. You may. In addition, transaction records including user’s personal information made between users and partners, etc., and information related to payments will be sent to our partners (including information providers, advertisers, advertisement distribution destinations, etc.). (hereinafter referred to as “partners”), etc.
Regarding users, we will collect information about the services and software used, the products purchased, the history of pages and advertisements viewed, the search keywords searched, the date and time of use, the method of use, the use environment (through a mobile terminal). (including the communication status of the terminal when using it, various setting information when using it), IP address, cookie information, location information, history information and characteristic information such as individual identification information of the terminal, etc. or when you use the services of our partners or browse the pages.
Article 3 (For information collected and used by individuals)
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows.
- In order for users to view and modify their own registration information and view usage status, registration information such as name, address, contact information, payment method, services used and purchases The purpose of displaying information about purchased products and their prices
- Purpose of using contact information such as name and address when using email addresses to notify and contact users, and to send products to users and contact them as necessary
- Information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, driver’s license number, and arrival result of certified mail is used to verify the identity of the user. Purpose of use
- In order to bill the user, the name and quantity of the purchased product, the type and period of service used, the number of times, billing amount, name, address, bank account number, credit card number, etc. Purpose of using information on payment of
- In order to make it easier for users to enter data, we display information registered with us on the input screen, and provide other services (provided by partners) based on user instructions. purpose of transferring to
- In order to respond to inquiries from users, information necessary for us to provide services to users, such as information on inquiry content and billing, user’s service usage status, contact information, etc. Purpose of using
- Purposes incidental to the above purpose of use
Article 4 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
We will not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, this excludes cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and regulations.
- When required by law
- When it is necessary to protect a person’s life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the person’s consent
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national institution, a local public entity, or a person entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and with the consent of the person concerned, When there is a risk of impeding execution
- If the following items are notified or announced in advance The purpose of use includes provision to a third party Item of data provided to a third party Means or method of provision to a third party Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the person
- Including provision to third parties in the purpose of use
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to third parties
- Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the person
- When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided along with business succession due to merger or other reasons
- In cases where personal information is to be used jointly with a specific person, that fact, the items of personal information to be jointly used, the scope of joint use, and the use When the person is notified in advance of the purpose of use and the name of the person who is responsible for the management of the personal information, or the person is in a state where the person can easily know it
Article 5 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
When the person requests disclosure of personal information, we will disclose it to the person without delay. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you without delay. A fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each disclosure of personal information.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper execution of our business
- In the case of other violations of laws and ordinances.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information will not be disclosed.
Article 6 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
If the user’s own personal information held by our company is incorrect information, the user can request us to correct or delete the personal information according to the procedure specified by our company.
If we receive a request from the user in the preceding paragraph and determine that it is necessary to respond to that request, we will correct or delete the personal information without delay and notify the user.
Article 7 (Suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
We will suspend the use of personal information from the person on the grounds that it is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that it was acquired by fraudulent means. or deletion (hereinafter referred to as “suspension of use, etc.”) is requested, the necessary investigation will be conducted without delay, and based on the results, suspension of use, etc. of personal information will be carried out. I will notify the person to that effect. However, in cases where suspension of use, etc. of personal information entails a large amount of expenses or other cases in which suspension of use, etc., is difficult, and in which it is necessary to protect the rights and interests of the person concerned. If we can take alternative measures, we will take this alternative.
The contents of this policy may be changed without notifying the user.
Article 9 (Contact point for inquiries)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please use the inquiry form on the website.